No one should have to miss out on summer fun because they feel anything less than amazing about the way they look! Life is too short not to soak up the sun with confidence—and plenty of SPF, of course! If you’re in search of a body boost before swimsuit season, you can leave your “trouble spots” behind with CoolSculpting® Elite, available at our medical spa locations in Elk Grove, Roseville, Sacramento, and surrounding cities.
Read on to learn more about how the fat freezing treatment works, what to expect, and how it can help you look and feel as fabulous as you are—this summer and always.
What Is CoolSculpting® Elite & How Does It Work?
CoolSculpting® Elite is a noninvasive body contouring treatment that slims down pockets of stubborn fat so you can look and feel stunning from head to toe. Here’s how it works:
- We attach the device’s applicator to your designated treatment area using suction—no needles, incisions, or anesthesia needed!
- The device drops your fat cells to a low enough temperature that they freeze and die off. You’ll feel some intense cold for a few minutes, and then your targeted area will go numb for the rest of your treatment.
- You get to read, relax, or even nap for the next 35 minutes or so.
- We remove the applicator and let your treatment area warm back up. Expect some tingling and slight irritation.
- Immediately after treatment we remove the applicator and do a 2 minute manual massage. The massage is able to target up to 67% more fat cells and is proven to see better results in the treated area after the massage.
- You jump back into your usual routine right away, including work and the gym.
Because fat freezes at a higher temperature than other tissues, CoolSculpting® Elite won’t cause any damage to your surrounding skin or muscle. And yes, it really works! Just take a look at our before-and-after photo gallery.
How Can CoolSculpting® Elite Help Me Get Swimsuit Ready?
CoolSculpting® Elite is designed to minimize “pinchable” pockets of fat—AKA, those stubborn lumps and bumps that keep you from feeling confident in a swimsuit. You can slim down areas such as:
- Under the chin (“double chin”)
- Along the jawline
- Bra fat
- Back fat
- Upper arms
- Hips/love handles (flanks)
- Inner and outer thighs and the backs of thighs
What the treatment can’t do is help you lose weight overall. We recommend it as a cosmetic complement to a healthy lifestyle rather than a weight loss solution.
How Much Fat Can I Lose With CoolSculpting® Elite?
Studies show you can expect to lose between 20 and 25% of the fat cells in a treated area. CoolSculpting® Elite features new applicators that cover about 18% more surface area than traditional CoolSculpting®, giving you even more extensive results.
Will CoolSculpting® Elite Give Me Abs?
Here’s the thing: We all have abs, but sometimes they’re hidden away under a layer of subcutaneous fat. To make your abs pop for swimsuit season, you’ll need to do 2 things:
- Reduce abdominal fat so your muscle definition can shine through—that’s where CoolSculpting® Elite comes in.
- Build up your muscles so your six-pack really stands out. For that, we recommend CoolTone®, a nonsurgical muscle-toning device made by the same manufacturer.
Combining these treatments and keeping up with a healthy lifestyle is your best shot at showing off a sculpted midsection this summer.
You can read one of our clients’ first-hand experiences with CoolTone in this related blog post!
How Long Do CoolSculpting® Elite Results Take To Show Up?
You won’t see results right away. It takes anywhere from 1 to 3 months for results to show as your body naturally and gradually flushes out the treated fat cells.
When Should I Start CoolSculpting® Elite To See Results by Summer?
Starting in the spring gives you just enough time to get results from your first sessions by summer. CoolSculpting® Elite features DualSculpting, the ability to treat 2 areas at the same time. That means within a single session, you can treat both sides of your flanks, thighs, arms, and so on.
While you may see subtle results after a single session, you will need 1 or 2 additional sessions to really amp up your results. That may take a few months to achieve, so the sooner, the better!
How Long Do CoolSculpting® Elite Results Last?
Once your treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good! Investing in your body now will let you enjoy a sculpted shape for many summers to come. You’ll still be able to gain weight in the future, though, so staying dedicated to a healthy lifestyle is a must for long-lasting results.
How Much Does CoolSculpting® Elite Cost?
The cost of CoolSculpting® Elite at our Sacramento-area med spas varies from person to person, depending on your unique treatment plan. During the consultation process, we’ll outline your expected costs so you know what to expect. We also offer financing plans to help you keep your dream body within reach.
Your Summer Body Starts Here
If you would like to learn more about sculpting your best body with CoolSculpting® Elite, please request a consultation online or call (916) 844-4913. You can find us at our med spa locations in El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Folsom, Roseville, and Sacramento.